Are you appreciated? Do you have weekends off to do the things you enjoy? Are you tired of flat rate pay? Does your current employer have employee health insurance paid for by the employer? Do you have a retirement plan with an employer contribution? Do you have paid vacation and paid holidays? If not then we would like to talk to you!
Since 2003 Tech 1 Auto has been serving the North West Valley by keeping its customers happy, safe, and on the road by providing exceptional automotive repair service. In those 19 years it has grown into one of the most prestigious, well trusted & highest rated independent auto repair shops in the area. Built on a foundation of unequaled repair expertise, outstanding customer service, and glass door transparency, our loyal customers know Tech 1 Auto experience is second to none.
With success comes growth, and with growth comes opportunities of adding new members to the Tech 1 Auto family! The technician we are looking for NEEDS to be a team player, willing to jump in a gasoline or diesel-powered vehicle with a customer to verify their concern. Then properly test/diagnose the issue for a solution that will FIX THE PROBLEM THE FIRST TIME. With the motto "We won't guess with your money," we pride our technicians on taking care of the customer's vehicle like it is a family member.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Comprehensive benefits, health care, Simple IRA savings plan with company contribution, paid time off, paid holidays and NO WEEKENDS.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth, tailored to individual experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence, teamwork and fun!
- Excellent working conditions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment, 3+ years of experience.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service experience at every step along the way in vehicle repairs
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of technical knowledge and expertise to help repair and maintain vehicles to the highest standards.
- Communication: Clearly and effectively communicate technical information regarding customer vehicles to Service Advisors.
- Accountability: Comply with standards of quality and timeliness for repairs and maintenance work, and ensure that all inspections and diagnosis are accurate.
- Safety: Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety equipment.
APPLY WITH US!
If you are ready for a rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities to excel, consider joining Tech 1 Auto. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the northwest valley area... apply with us today!