KEEPING OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF SAFE!
As an essential business, indicated by our Governor, Tech 1 Auto is open to take care of your car care needs. More importantly, we are committed to keeping our customers and staff safe. I want you to know that you can have your vehicle serviced or repaired without ever having to enter our shop. We encourage our customers to use our “Drop Box Service.” Simply contact us to make an appointment. At the time of appointment, you can park your vehicle on our lot and use our secure night drop box to leave your key. We will begin service on your vehicle and all communication will be by phone, email, or text message, thereafter.
If you wish to deal with us in person, our lobby will remain open. However, our waiting room is closed. In order to implement safety, we ask that you practice social distancing while in our lobby.
We are taking steps to keep everyone safe.
- Keys and key fobs are sanitized with a disinfectant by our service writers prior giving the keys to our technicians and sanitized again before returning them to you.
- Our employees will be wearing gloves before entering your car.
- All cars will be wiped with a disinfectant before and after we have been in contact with your car including the driver’s door handle, steering wheel, indicator and wiper stalks, gear shift and handbrake.
- We have hand sanitizer available for staff and customers.
- We also sanitize common areas that staff and customers come in contact with many times throughout the day including counters, doors, and door handles.